Last night we went to the strip clubs and took gift bags to the dancers, customers, owners, managers, bartenders and d-jays. Each bag contained a glow-in-the-dark bracelet, an encouraging scripture and chocolate candy. Here are highlights and prayer requests:
- Lalani’s nephew died in the Philippines
- Haley needs to finish her LVN program and get licensed. Kirsten, one of the team members, is also in a nursing program so they were able to discuss the various programs/schools.
- Marie asked for prayer for guidance because she is sick of working in the clubs.
- Sarah asked for prayer regarding her relationship with her dad and having a softer heart.
- G, the club owner needing a liver transplant, was looking good. He’s gained some weight. He started praying every night before he went to bed for his daughter. A week later he saw a difference in his daughter.
- Shequel asked us to pray for commitment between her and her husband.
- R has a kidney stone.
- Pamela wants us to pray for guidance as to where she should live. Her boyfriend is kicking her out.
- Jennifer asked prayer for her son, Joseph, who has been acting out.