On Valentine’s night we went to the strip clubs and took gift bags to the girls. Each bag contained a stuffed bear, candy, an encouraging scripture, a number to call for prayer and chocolate candy. Here are highlights:
- Nola and her husband have been married a year. She thinks they may split up & requested prayer for her marriage.
- Dolly asked for prayer that she would make it home safely.
- One girl refused a bag and said she didn’t need prayer because “life is good.”
- We met Leticia who had twins three months ago and recently moved here from Vegas. She has 5 kids.
- One deejay told us he admired us for what we’re doing because “it takes balls to come in here.” I told him, “We have eggs.” He thought that was funny.
- Another deejay told us he admired us for what we’re doing because it takes courage to come in there.
- One of the team members ran in to a guy she knew. She called him by name. Awkward for him.
- A guy asked the team what we do and why. They told him. He thought it was cool.
We’re going out again tonight. Please keep us and everyone involved in the adult entertainment industry in your prayers.
Drenda and the Team